We want to help keep Carrboro as safe as it is cute. In response to the ongoing pandemic and increase in COVID cases, we have created the following policies in order to serve our clients in the safest way possible.
1. All clients are still required to wear a mask. Masks must cover their mouth and nose upon entering the salon, and be worn for the duration of the appointment. Please wear one that loops around the ears, not one that ties behind the head. We have disposable masks available if you need one.
2. In an effort to minimize the number of people in the salon, we ask that clients arrive alone to their appointments. Friends, kids and/or spouses may not wait with you in the salon. (Clients needing assistance are an exception.)
3. Please observe the social distance rule of six or more feet when possible.
4. You must be asymptomatic of any illness. If you have been in contact with someone who is ill or with someone that has tested positive COVID, you must reschedule regardless of vaccination status. Cancellation fees are waived in cases of illness.
5. We will continue to follow all State Board of Cosmetology sanitation requirements. All combs, brushes, sinks and stations will be disinfected in between clients. Towels, capes, and other linens will be changed for each client and washed regularly in hot water. High-touch areas such as the front desk, credit card machine and doorknobs will be sanitized with EPA disinfectant regularly.
If you have any questions or concnerns, please feel free to call the salon: 919-932-4483.
Thank you for your patience and continued support during these unprecedented times. We love you.
The novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to be spread by person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
By entering the salon you agree to accept all responsibility for the risk that you may contract COVID-19. While we are taking the safety of you, our staff and the community very seriously, we cannot guarantee that any of these measures will completely protect you from contracting COVID-19. If you are high risk, or nervous about your personal health, please stay home. It is okay to be shaggy for safety.